Business Start Up and Acquisition
You might have a great idea, or have spotted a gap in the market, or really want to be your own boss. Whatever the reason starting up, or buying your own business can be a very exciting time. Our role is to keep your feet on the ground, while still helping you to shoot for the stars.
If you are considering buying or starting a business, we have the experience and the expertise you need. We ask the right questions and help you find the necessary answers. Are you getting a good deal? Is the business right for you? Can you afford it? Have all avenues for future growth been investigated?
The services we provide cover every stage of the process - from identifying potential acquisitions, through to the negotiations of the commercial elements of the transaction and to forecasting the future of the business. Incorporated in this is:
- A review of your goals and objectives
- Advice on the best structure for the business
- Due diligence services
- Preparation of financial forecasts
- Advice on potential pitfalls and rewards involved in a merger
- Assistance with purchase negotiations
- Assess your finance requirements and advise on the best sources of finance.
- Establish a good relationship with your bank
- Assistance with preparation of a business plan